21 de maio de 2009

Anastacia - Heavy on my heart

Try to fly away but it's impossible And every breath I take gives birth to deeper sighs And for a moment I am weak so it's hard for me to speak Even thought we're underneath the same blue sky If I could paint a picture of this melody It would be a violin without it's strings And the canvas in my mind sings the songs I left behind Like pretty flowers and a sunset It's heavy on my heart I can't make it alone Heavy on my heart I can't find my way home Heavy on my heart So come and free me It's so heavy on my heart I've had my share of pleasure and i've tasted pain I never thought that I would touch an angel's wing There's a journey in my eyesI'ts getting hard for me to hide Like the ocean at the sunrise Love Can you find me in the darkness? And loveDon't let me down There's a journey in my eyes It's getting hard for me to hide And I never thought that I'd touch an angel's wing

Sem comentários: